Smoothie Anyone? My List of the Smoothie Place I like in Boston…
Yesterday while exploring a new area near my parents in Philly we stopped in a delicious juice bar. The juice bar is where today’s Instagram post is from. A comment on this post got me thinking about all the juice places I like in Boston. I thought I would share a list of all of them. I am a big fan of smoothies and I would also say a smoothie snob. While I was living in Cali my first year out of college I stumbled upon Jamba Juice (Well it is hard not to since there is one everywhere there). I loved it so much every time I go back I have as many as I can. They were even handing out Jamba Juice at the end of the Vegas half marathon and I took as much as I could get in my arms (my friends found this hysterical). For a very long time we did not have any Jamba Juices here so I had to make do with either making my own or finding a place that was similar. I have tried a few places around the city and this is my list of the places I like the best.
1. Whole Foods- they have a fresh smoothie bar. You can have just about anything in it and you can even make your own combination. They even have admins like turmeric, ginger and probiotics. I love these items because they are good for my intestines.
2. The Monkey Bar- I like this place because you can get a smoothie and your friends can get what they want since it is right in Faneuil Hall. That have a variety of smoothies for any taste.
3. Mother Juice- the location I have been to is in the indoor market right downtown near Faneuil Hall. They have a variety of flavors even green juices. They are a good size and will definitely fill you up.
4. Stacy’s Juice Bar- Stacy’s Juice Bar is located in Needham and is owned by the same woman who owns Stacy’s Pita Chips. Now I think their smoothie are good, but they are a bit pricy. I go there every so often when I really want a smoothie and need it fast.
5. Jamba Juice I am excited to say there is one in Bedford now right in with Finagle a Bagel. Jamba Juice will always be my top choice. They are so tasty and they have admins like wheat grass and ginger. Also, they have a variety of flavors.