Rain, rain go away…..
So the weather report for the rest of the week here in Boston, including the weekend is for rain. I hope they are wrong about the weekend. The reason I say that is, I have homecoming and a touch of foot ball for the Crohns and Colitis Foundation and both events include a lot of being outside. On the days I have nothing to do, there really isn’t much I can do about the rain, so instead of sulking I will binge watch some good tv and put on some comfortable loungewear.
Shows that I have been obsessed over lately and make good binge watching are:
- The Big Bang Theory this show is smart and funny (I am so glad it is back on)
- The Real House Wives of the OC
- Ladies of London both these shows hit the spot for my reality tv addiction
- The Mindy Project which is also smart and funny
- Any decorating/ home buying shows
- Southern Charm is also a reality show. This show has drama and lots of preppy people which I love
- Pretty Little Liers this is mystery and it is fun trying to figure out who A is.
Now as for comfortable lounge ware. I say anything that is cute, conmfortsble and stylish:
Punjammies I have been drooling over these comfey looking pants for a while. These are not only good looking but they also do good this for woman in India.
Pj salvage from Nordstrom this is just one pair I though was cute. I have a pair with flamingos on them. There pants and tops are so soft and light feeling in your body.
Target Women‘s Challis Sleep Pant Quiet Blue these pants look cute and are reasonably priced.