A Guide to my Favorite Chanukah, Holiday and Christmas Songs….
As I was working on some blog posts when Adam Sandler’s The Chanukah Song came on my recent play list. This got me thinking about how Chanukah Starts on Tuesday and then Christmas is not that far away. Then, it got me thinking about all my favorite Chanukah, Holiday and Christmas songs. I have always enjoyed holiday songs. They are so much fun and festive. Also, fun to sing along to. I like to blast them on high in my car and jam out. In recent years there have been some New Chanukah songs with make me happy since there were not a lot. There are however, a lot of Christmas songs to choose from. One of my favorite ones is I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. I am not sure why I like it so much, but I do. I would rank it with the Movie a Christmas Story (I have to hear or See it to make the holidays complete). I would have to say one of the Chanukah songs that speared more modern songs is Adam Sandler’s Chanukah Song. He wrote a few and they always help get me in the Chanukah Spirit. Since I like holiday music so much I thought I would share with you my favorite songs. Here is my holiday play list of music. What are your favorite holiday songs? Post them in the comments.
- Chanukah Song part 1,2,4 (I could not find 3) by Adam Sandler
- I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause by The Ronettes
- Chanukkah, Oh Chanukkah by The Barenaked Ladies
- Hanukkah Blessings by The Barenaked Ladies
- I have a Little Dreidel by The Barenked Ladies
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings by The Bare Naked Ladies
- Winter Wonderland/ Don’t Worry Be Happy by The Pentatonix
- Hallelujah by The Penatonix
- Al Hanissin by The Maccabeats
- Burn by The Maccabeats
- Candlelight by the Maccabeats
- Miracle by Matisyahu
- All About That Neis by The Maccabeats
- Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24 by The Trans Siberian Orchestra