My Favorite Ways to Eat Everything But The Bagle Seasoning…
A few months ago I had seen many of my friends posting about Everything but the Bagel Seasoning. A lot of them were putting it on their bagel or piece of toast with cream cheese. I figured it must be good if everyone is using it. Well I had no idea how good it was until I tried it. Man it is one of the best seasonings ever. I have used it on almost everything. However, I thought I would post my top 10 ways to use Everything but the Bagel seasoning. If you also use it I would love to hear your favorite way to use it. Post a comment at the bottom.
Top 10 Ways to use Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.
- The most obvious is on a plain bagel with cream cheese
2. On challah after you have branded it or made it round and add the egg wash and before you bake it.
3. Put it on any dumplings you make out of the freezer or fresh. Cook the dumplings then add the seasoning and whatever dipping sauce you like.
4. Put it on pierogis. I love boiling them and then adding lemon and oil with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning right on top. If you make homemade ones you could either add them, to the dough or put them inside.
5. You could put it on or in your scrambled egg or omelet.
6. It adds a little something amazing to your avocado toast with sea salt. The way I make my avocado toast is I get Trader Joe’s Pandavion bread or a good sourdough. I toast the bread then, I add cheddar cheese on the bottom, avocado next then some onion (I like onion). After this, I put the sea salt and Everything but the Bagel Seasoning on. Some times I even put a fried egg on top.
7. It is tasty on pasta with a lemon oil sauce or with butter.
8. On top of your hummus. It would be delectable with hummus and pita or hummus and carrots.
9. Have you ever made pita chips. If not all you need to do is cut the pita bread into triangles then separate it into two pieces. Next spread a little butter and add some Parmesan cheese and bake or toast. However, what I would do before toasting it I would add some Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.
10. Lastly, it would be great on green beans or broccoli. I would put the raw vegetables on a baking sheet. Then, I would put a little oil. Everything but the Bagel Seasoning and roast the vegetables. Another way you could do it is to put the oil on, toast the vegetables and then when it is done put the seasoning on.
I hope you enjoy these 10 ways to use Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.