I have not done a favorite finds in a while and I am excited to share with you all the things I have found. Usually I will find one thing I like, but lately there have been a bunch of them. I have been binge watching a few shows and I have found some great new music I can’t stop listening to. I have also found a great workout app I use while at the gym to extend my workouts. The New Year will usually bring new things and this year sure has. Here are all of my Favorite finds.
1. Crashing- Crashing is a Show on HBO. It is about a comedian named Pete and his life. I don’t want to tell too much or it might give things away. This show is so smart and funny. I can’t stop watching it.
2. The Amazing Race- I am so excited The Amazing Race is back on. I also can’t believe it is the 30th season and I have been watching it that long. I have always wanted to go on the show. I think it would be fun. For those of you who have not watched it. The Amazing Race is a reality show about teams of two who race around the world to win a million dollars. During the race each team has to do different challenges and figure out clues to get to the meeting point. The last team to make it there are usually out of the game.
3. Relationshep- if you like reality TV and have been a fan of Southern Charm you will like this show. Relationshep is about Shep Rose’s hunt to find the right girl. I really like the girls in the show and how they show travel around the country to find the right girl.
4. The Bachelor- I am excited the Bachelor is back. I have watched every season since the show started. This season like always has some drama and that girl you just want to hate.
5. Bruno Mars has a great new album out called 24 Magic. I can’t stop listening to the song Finesse from it reminds me of 80s rap.
6. Walk the Moon also has a great new Album called What if Nothing. All the songs are really good especially One Foot. It has a great beat that you just want to dance in the car to.
7. Kendrick Lamar and SZA have a song out called All the Stars. it is on the soundtrack for The Black Panther movie. I have been working out to this song non stop. It has a great beat that just gets you moving.