All About Me… a Get to Know Me Post
I thought it would be fun to do an all about me post. I have seen other people doing Instagram posts with facts about themselves. I thought I would try it too, so that you all could get to know me. Here we go!
Fun Facts About Me:
1) I have lived in five states. Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maryland and California
2) I have a College degree in Graphic Communications (I thought I was going to create the next great commercial)
3) I worked for 13 years as a preschool teacher
4) I have one brother, a sister-in law and two nieces
5) I have run eight half marathons seven for charity and I have run countless 5k’s and 10k’s
6) I have had Crohn’s disease for over 11 years
7) as a kid I went to sleep over camp
8) I was a youth advisor for 10 years
9) I have had two friends since I was four
10) My whole family on my mom’s side goes down to Cape Cod every summer for the past five years
11) I can ski, play tennis and horseback ride
12) I like to cook, hike and camp
13) I am obsessed with J.Crew and Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer and anything monogrammed
14) I have over 200 Pez dispensers
15) I change my hair color often along with my hair style
16) I am very involved with my college (I am on my alumni board)
17) Fall is my favorite season
18) I was in an Action for Children’s TV documentary when I was a child and I was in the Paper for just being at the Children’s Museum.
19) I love anything 80s, preppy and cheese B movies
I hope you enjoy this and I would love to get to know you. Please leave a fact about you in the comments and thanks for sharing.